What's the Gig?
The Regional Manager will play an integral and influential role in Virgin's Corporate Retail strategy. The Regional Manager is responsible for overseeing, daily operations, personnel and operational functions in the store to ensure staff and customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability, and compliance with Virgin Mobile procedures.
The really important stuff:
The Regional Manager will be responsible for driving the financial success of the Virgin Corporate Stores in his or her Region on both revenue and expenses.
- Continuous improvement in all areas of the Regional's operations
- Driving the implementation of company programs
- Motivating and supporting the store management team
- Build the Virgin Corporate Stores team; identify and hire superstar employees; provide store managers with employee management training and coaching
- Use deep understanding of retail sector and local market to identify key business indicators within the Regional to identify opportunities for improvement
- Monitors and manages Region-wide management staffing levels
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and stays informed about competitive activity
- Providing store managers with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with employees in the Region
- Ensures managers understand and adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
The must haves:
- 3 - 5 years progressively responsible retail management experience with a multi-location operation
- Proven financial analysis skills
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach and mentor employees and managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completed High School Diploma or equivalent
What else are we looking for from you?
- Previous experience in telecommunication
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Ability to build relationships